On The Rail Books accepts the following payment methods: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and PayPal. At this time we do not accept cash or check payments. Contact us if you have any questions.
Below is a list of conditions and more details on what they mean.
- New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition. The dust cover and original protective wrapping, if any, are intact. All supplementary materials are included and all access codes for electronic material, if applicable, are valid and/or in working condition. Books with markings of any kind on the cover or pages, books marked as “Bargain” or “Remainder,” or with any other labels attached, may not be listed as New condition.
- Used – Like New: Dust cover is intact, with no nicks or tears. Spine has no signs of creasing. Pages are clean and not marred by notes or folds of any kind. May contain remainder marks on outside edges, which should be noted in listing comments.
- Used – Very Good: Pages and dust cover are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine is undamaged.
- Used – Good: All pages and cover are intact (including the dust cover, if applicable). Spine may show signs of wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. May include “From the library of” labels.
- Used – Acceptable: All pages and the cover are intact, but the dust cover may be missing. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting, but the text cannot be obscured or unreadable.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. New and used books that are returned will be accepted for 20 days after you have received your purchase. A full refund for the purchase price (less shipping) will be issued by the same method payment was made (credit/debit card, check, PayPal). Read our full Return Policy.
All our collectibles may sell out. Luckily, special orders are fulfilled within a few weeks.
Click on “My Account” and Login. Click on “Orders” to see the status of your order and shipping dates. For order tracking use “Order Tracking” at the bottom of the website page. Please feel free to Contact us for additional information or questions.
The item you order may be temporarily out of stock because of sales volumes. We will attempt to find the item for you and send it to you. Please feel free to Contact us for additional information or questions.
Under “My Account” login put your username or email address and click on “Lost your password?” Then type in your username or email and click on “Reset Password.” You should get an email in a few minutes directing you to reset your password. If that does not work, please feel free to Contact us. Please give us the email address you are using and your full name.